Mud pumps are used to circulate drilling fluid during the drilling process, thus the key component of the drilling fluid circulation system. Mud pumps comprises two sections, namely the power end and the fluid end. Products comply with API Spec 7K, and API symbol occupancy permit has been obtained.
Mud pump technical Performance & Characteristics
- Power end: provided with a welded shell with high strength and light weight, a drive gear that is integral with two involutes and double helical teeth on the hard tooth surface, featuring stable operation, high efficiency and long service life, a bent axle that features eccentric hollow cast steel structure, light weight and enhanced carrying capacity, combined splash and forced lubrication to ensure reliable performance, gear rings, cylinder rods and other components tightened with Spiralock locknuts to ensure reliable performance and easy disassembly.
- Fluid end: provided with a straight-through fluid cylinder that features compact structure, smooth flow and high volumetric efficiency and forged of alloy steel with high strength and pressure-proof performance, an air bag equipped with forged or cast steel spherical devices to ensure smooth, safe and reliable flow discharge, a cylinder, suction/discharge valves and other
Mud pumps components that are highly standardized, generalized, and seriated.
- The piston rod and the intermediate rod are connected by a lathedog so as to achieve rapid assembly as well as disassembly.
- The liner and the piston are cooled and lubricated with an independent spray pump so as to prolong its service life.
- Highly generalized components and wearing parts are interchangeable with those for pumps of the same type.
We can supply fluid end spare parts for following brand mud pumps. The mud pumps mainly include the F series, such as models of F500, F800, F1000, F1300,F1600,F1600HL,F2200HL; the P series, such as models of 8-P-80, 9-P-100,10-P-130 and 12-P-160; the 3NB series, such as 3NB1300 and 3NB 1600; EMSCO: F-500, F-800, F-1000, F-1300, F-1600; GARDENER DENVER: PAH, PZ-9/10/11, TEE 165; ELLIS WILLIAMS: EWS 440, EWS 446 (EWS SERIES).
Dear customer, if you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us!